Inside Jaw Pain When Open Mouth I Have Pain In The Inside Of My Ear Which Goes Along My Jaw Line Too.. Anyone Knows Why Is That?

I have pain in the inside of my ear which goes along my jaw line too.. Anyone knows why is that? - inside jaw pain when open mouth

Last year I had these pains even when I went swimming. I thought it was because I put a spell .. Now reduced to thought and its bcuz im i listen lot of songs in MP3 format. Please answer my question .. I have pain only in the ear, but I can still hear THX God. Even if I open my mouth .. Ear hurts .. Why do U think this is happening? Shud What can I do?

3 comments:

maca said...

probably an infection of the inner ear, you will immediately see your doctor

mariahca... said...

N Whether a problem with a wisdom tooth or ATM - the problem is worsening with your jaws and teeth of May with grindign. A dentist can help.

RachelAnne D said...

N Whether a problem with a wisdom tooth or ATM - the problem is worsening with your jaws and teeth of May with grindign. A dentist can you help

Post a Comment