Detected Online For Driver Why Is My External Hard Drive Suddenly An "unknown Device"?

Why is my external hard drive suddenly an "unknown device"? - detected online for driver

There are about 2 years ago I bought a Western Digital My Book 250GB external hard drive. Connect the first time worked very well with my Gateway Tablet PC CX2610, and I to back up important files to my computer format, or at least a place to store important files and not too much to lose it affected ... for good reason. I save most of my music so when I connect my iPod or just listen to just music to load, I need to connect to access files.

Well, a week ago, by chance any more.

If in the past, I unplugged and then plugged in, it worked very well - and automatically detects all. Now, connect, associate and I get the message "USB device not recognizedZed "(One of the USB device is plugged into the computer and Windows does not detect a malfunction), my computer recognizes it well, and now device as" Unknown ", which I do when clicked it says no drivers installed.

I can not restore the drivers, or if I recognized the "Update Driver".
Western Digital has no drivers on their website (I mean, as in "not really" not "I can not find it - I checked, in particular, that the drivers are not available).

Do not show at all, not in my Disk Management.

Who was usually on a USB hub with multiple devices that are connected not only to detect penalty lawOW, when connected to the hub. The hard drive is not.
But even if you unplug the center and directly on my laptop, I get the same problem.

What's the deal? Where can I get drivers online, perhaps?

0 comments:

Post a Comment