How Much Does A Drivers License Cost In The State Of Ohio How Much Does It Cost To Take A Driver's Exam And To Get Your License In The State Of Ohio?

How much does it cost to take a driver's exam and to get your license in the state of Ohio? - how much does a drivers license cost in the state of ohio

I'm 18 and I intend to take driving tests and when I come to exist, I must also fare for my license. I have tried to find this information online, but can find no answer anywhere. I do not want to really have to be mentioned. The BMV, where I live just a recording of the frequency of testing, but not the prices. Can anyone help?

2 comments:

oklatom said...

Driver's License Fees

Temporary permit packet
$ 22.00

Temporary Residence Permit Packet (When expired beyond 6 months and under 2 years)
$ 25.00


First license

(21 years or more)
$ 23.00

(20)
$ 19.25

(19)
$ 20.50

(18)
$ 21.75

(17)
$ 23.00

(16)
$ 24.25

Renewal
$ 24.00

Duplicate / Replacement
$ 19.50

Moped License
$ 19.50

CDL temporary permit
$ 25.50

First CDL
$ 42.00

CDL Renewal
$ 43.00

And I wonder why they can not find, and they can not. I am in Oklahoma, and you are probably right for a local call ...

Gerald said...

Stop by the DMV site, and ask - I'm sure it is affordable .. $ 20 in most states ...

Post a Comment