Itching Scalp More Condition_symptoms What Can I Use To Stop My Scalp Itching But My Hair Shine?

What can I use to stop my scalp itching but my hair shine? - itching scalp more condition_symptoms

I am terribly itchy scalp, shampoos are in pain, some are flaky.
I have many different things
Coal tar shampoo
Tgel
To say anticaspa head and shoulders
Baby Shampoo
Itch shampoos against the most commonly used
Shampoo for Psoriasis
etc.
The only thing that works is now available as Klorane Shampoo Peony, sometimes seems to work, but my hair is pretty boring.
My scalp is healthy at the time, but I really need the condition of the hair is so dry in the sun and chlorine after my vacation, but so far, packer all left me in the head with scales that flake and very painful or itchy rash.

0 comments:

Post a Comment