Electric Pedal Moped Where Can I Find Info On Federal Motorize Bicycle Laws?

Where can I find info on Federal motorize bicycle laws? - electric pedal moped

I hope you can help me to assist some information on electricity or gas bikes.
I bought a Aerorider and should be here soon. Aerorider A velomobile is a 500W electric assistance. It has lights and signs and of course the pedals. Can speeds of 20 mph
I'll go mph adding a 49cc engine with CVT transmission because of the distance at a speed of 20. - Seen First fuel.
Due to the excellent aerodynamic velomobile accelerate in power with May-pedal travel beyond the capacity of the electric motor and engine.
I tried to read some state laws to bicycles to WI and low-speed electric bicycles. However, it is a unique case. I ride in Critical Mass rides in Milwaukee, but I want to be informed and documented before the trip.
My problem is - what kind of vehicle is it? Scooter? A bicycle? A motorcycle?
What laws apply to a bicycle, the electricity, gas pedal?
What to include the audience?

0 comments:

Post a Comment