Radio Shack 8 In Loop Antenna Would The Radio Shack Replacement Plan Cover And Damage Done By A Cat, Such As Chewing?

Would the radio shack replacement plan cover and damage done by a cat, such as chewing? - radio shack 8 in loop antenna

My cat has chewed my headphones for some time and when the last headset seems a bit of time to benefit and not only been 8 days since I sent it to her and say 7 -10 business days (Monday to Friday), but always still worried. I wonder if it can, because they do not damage caused by cats or other pets do.

2 comments:

iAUSTEN said...

I assume they will see the bite marks on them and probably not covered by the warranty. In general, the only guarantee for a manufacturer that makes the electronic components of the headset. It never hurts to try though, good luck anyway! =)

Adam's Wife said...

Probably not. Try setting up further

Post a Comment